Whether you are a corporate organisation looking to give back to the community in an effective and tangible way, a small business with a charitable focus, a cyclist who loves a challenge or one of the many people across Australia touched by the work of the RFDS, there are a number of ways you can get involved.
Become a corporate sponsor – Premier and Associate Sponsorships available.
Depending on level of sponsorship, benefits can include:
1. Signage – Company logo to appear on:
- Rider riding kits and event t-shirts;
- Event vehicles;
- Event signage at each team stopping point;
- Business lunch event signage at 2 business lunches in Melbourne and Brisbane; and
- RideWest website.
2. Advertising and promotion:
- An event ad and story will appear on a range of websites, newsletters and communications vehicles associated with RideWest;
- An event press release will be written and issued to a range of media outlets across Victoria and QLD; and
- Social Media.
3. Corporate Networking pre, at and post event:
- Strong relationships are built throughout this event between corporate sponsoring organisations, event partners and boutique/individual businesses;
- Business Networking Lunches 2016 – Brisbane (8th April); and
- On the ride – for the cyclists, you know how much talking goes on while you’re riding and what better environment to network than on the bike!
4. Employee & Community engagement – the event provides a fantastic vehicle to:
- Engage employees, customers and other business stakeholders in supporting worthwhile causes in the community by donating and participating in internal fundraising events; and
- Establish relationships with causes (including RFDS and others) for ongoing community engagement.
Ride this rewarding and challenging event – 2 rider spots are available.
For the bike rider who enjoys a challenge, this event offers it all. As one of the most challenging yet unique rides in Australia, this event offers bike riders:
- A super challenging and rewarding ride experience with a team who share the passion and drive – this event promises great comaraderie, excellent fellowship and new, lifetime friendships;
- Strong peloton and professional support – with experienced ride-event leaders and support from masseurs, doctors, mechanics, nutrition and hydration expertise, the rider in this event is king;
- Amazing event support – with all accommodation, meals, snacks, washing and event organisation done for them by the passionate event support team, all the rider needs to do is turn up and enjoy the ride;
- High quality ride apparel – riders will love receiving 2 high quality, designed and Italian made ride kits, an event t-shirt and on-the-bike accessories including socks, caps and musettes; and
- Reaching out and helping people in the community – this event provides the perfect opportunity for riders to reach out and support other men and women in their community who need help to get past their challenges…the ultimate reward for riders.
Talk to us about what’s involved in becoming a Ride West rider in May 2016.
Attend our events
Brisbane Business Lunch – Wednesday 8th April 2016
Donate high quality raffle and auction prizes to assist fundraising at events
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org