The RideWest organising committee have made the decision to postpone RideWest 2020 until later in the year, due to current circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus (Covid-19). At this point, we are planning to schedule the ride for late September or early October 2020.
While we are all disappointed that the ride is being delayed, we are confident that we have made the best decision for the riders, support staff and the communities which we will travel through.
It is our intention to honour all commitments and as such all donations and fundraising to date will be carried over until the event runs later this year.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay safe, and we look forward to keeping you updated with any further developments.