A challenging 1300km bike ride over 8 days, across terrain that personifies outback Queensland, meanders through remote local towns and brings you in touch with personalities at the heart of Australia’s community culture.
RideWest takes place in April every second year, we’re excited to announce our next ride will be 22 – 29 April 2022.
What we provide
- Up to 40 riders in the peleton
- Fully escorted ride. Police escorts on day one, and fully piloted the entire trip
- Team of approximately 12 support staff
- Medic in escort vehicle immediately behind riders, with
on board defibulator and full Royal Flying Doctors Service
medicine chest and satellite phone
- Full radio contact between ride leaders and support
- All meals and shared accommodation for the week
- Return flights to Brisbane
- 2 full riding kits
- Fruit, snacks and other ride consumables
- Hydralyte & bottled drinking water
- Ice baths